Step-by-step enrolment procedure
For most degree programmes, the deadline to enrol for the 2018-2019 academic year is 1 May 2018. To enrol, follow the steps below.
1. Check the degree programme's enrolment deadline
Enrolment deadlines for:
Go to amsterdamuas.com/education/programmes to find out what deadline applies to your study programme.
2. Check the admission requirements on the programme website
You can find the admission requirements on the degree programme's website.
Check if there are any prerequisites for the programme.
3. Submit your enrolment request on Studielink
If you live in the Netherlands, you can log in on the Studielink website using your DigiD. If you do not have a DigiD, you can request one via the DigiD site.
If you do not live in the Netherlands, you can apply for a user name and password by clicking the 'Request login details and log in' button.
The process of applying for and receiving a DigiD takes approximately five working days. If you do not live in the Netherlands, you can request a user name and password from Studielink.
4. Activate your AUAS ID
- As a future AUAS student, you will be given your own AUAS ID and email account.
- Your AUAS ID provides access to the digital resources offered by the AUAS.
- The email account is where the AUAS will send emails informing you about your enrolment and degree programme.
- Be sure to regularly check this inbox to ensure you don't miss any important information.
- To log in to your email account, you will first need to activate your AUAS ID on id.student.hva.nl using the details that will be emailed to you after the AUAS has processed your enrolment request.
- If you have any questions about your AUAS ID and/or email address, send an email to email@example.com or telephone +31(0)20 595 1402.
5. Arrange your tuition fee payment
You can make the necessary arrangements to pay your tuition fees as from 15 April 2018. Please ensure you do this before 1 September as otherwise you will not be able to commence your programme.
6. Upload your passport photo
To obtain a student ID card, you first have to upload a passport photo on mijnhvapas.nl. You will need your AUAS ID to do this.
Proof of enrolment
Once you have satisfied all the enrolment requirements you will receive a proof of enrolment, which will be sent to your AUAS email address.