AUAS logo


Are you going to study in the Netherlands? Do you know if you need an entry visa and/or a residence permit? Please check our Pathfinder tool which immigration procedure applies to you.

When you come to study in the Netherlands, there are regulations and laws that will affect your stay. In order to inform you in the best possible way, and with the latest information, the Dutch government has created the application Pathfinder. This tool will provide all necessary information in a personalised way.

Use Pathfinder to see if you need a visa and/or a residence permit.

8 August 2017