Holland Scholarship for incoming students
The 5000 euro Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The EEA consists of the European Union (EU) countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT AND PAYMENT
The Holland Scholarship amounts to 5000 euro and is awarded only once. The Holland Scholarship will be paid at the end of the first academic year.
- You will be paying the institutional tuition fee
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands
- You are applying for a full time bachelor’s or master’s programme at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS)
- You meet the specific admission requirements set by the AUAS programme you wish to enrol in
ENGLISH TAUGHT PROGRAMMES AT AUAS
The following English taught programmes qualify for a Holland Scholarship:
- AMFI - Amsterdam Fashion Institute (Bachelor - full time)
- AMSIB - International Business (Bachelor - full time)
- AMSIB - International Business Fast Track (Bachelor - full time)
- European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) (Bachelor - full time)
- Master Digital Design (Master - full time)
- Sport Studies (Bachelor - full time)
HOW TO APPLY
The deadline for application for the academic year 2019/2020 is 1 May 2019. You can apply for the Holland Scholarship using this form. The International Office of the AUAS programme you wish to enrol in can help you with any questions regarding the Holland Scholarship, their contact information is listed below.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICE PER PROGRAMME