European School of Physiotherapy
To be admitted to the ESP programme you need to have completed prior education with (international) equivalent to the Dutch vwo diploma and strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Prior education, with (international) equivalent of Dutch VWO diploma.
For more information, please visit the Nuffic website.
- English language proficiency: 6.5 score or higher at the IELTS test (or equivalent)
You can find more information on entry requirements for applicants with an international diploma and language requirements in this document.
Check whether your expectations match our expectations:
- You are disciplined, willing to work hard, and you know what you want
- You have work experience and can work independently
- You are ready for a high-level and demanding program
- You really want to work together with other people
- You are determined to become a care provider
- You feel comfortable in an international environment with different cultures
- You are excited about internships in different countries and working abroad
- You are interested in the possibilities and movement and functioning of the human body
- You have affinity with medical subjects
- You have affinity with practical classes and hands-on work
Due to the limited number of study places (120), a selection day is part of the admission procedure.