Enrolment and selection procedure
European School of Physiotherapy
Please find specific information about the application, selection and admission procedure for the ESP programme of 2017-2018 below.
Phase 1: Application
Check whether your expectations match our expectations:
- You are disciplined, willing to work hard, and you know what you want
- You have work experience and can work independently
- You are ready for a high-level and demanding program
- You really want to work together with other people
- You are determined to become a care provider
- You feel comfortable in an international environment with different cultures
- You are excited about internships in different countries and working abroad
- You are interested in the possibilities and movement and functioning of the human body
- You have affinity with medical subjects
- You have affinity with practical classes and hands-on work
Check official requirements
- Prior education, with (international) equivalent of Dutch VWO diploma.
For more information, please visit the EP Nuffic website.
- English language proficiency: 6.5 score or higher at the IELTS test (or equivalent)
More information on entry requirements for applicants with an international diploma and language requirements in this document.
DEADLINE: You have to apply before January 15, 2017
STEP 1: through Studielink, by completing the online application form
STEP 2: to ESP directly. Download the ESP Application Form to your computer. Complete the form in Adobe Reader, save, and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submitting the forms mentioned in Step 1 and 2 is January 15, 2017.
Phase 2: Selection
- If you have completed your application on time and your documents have been approved, you will be invited for the selection day. You will receive the invite for the selection day and the exact planning of the day on February 15, 2017 by email.
- DEADLINE: You have to confirm the invitation before February 22, 2017.
SELECTION DAY: March 18, 2017, here in Amsterdam
We will make a ranking and select the top 80 students.
For non- European students, we have a Skype interview possibility. We have reserved 30 timeslots for a Skype interview with one of our lecturers on March 16, 17 and 18.
In order to apply for this, you need to send an email to the program coordinator, Mr. Bas Moed (email@example.com) with good arguments. The timeslots will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
All applications that meet the official requirements will be invited to the selection day. This day consists of three stations:
- Two interviews with ESP lecturers - in these interviews you will get questions on the view of the profession, motivation and study skills and attitude.
- Written exam - in this exam you will receive a text in the field of anatomy, biomechanics and/or physiology. The exam consists of multiple choice questions that aim to check your understanding after having read these texts. Prior knowledge in these fields can help, but is not needed in order to perform well in this exam.
Based on the scores of these stations, we will create a ranking and select the top 80 students.
Phase 3: Results ranking
We will let you know the results of the ranking on April 1, 2017.