Enrolment and selection procedure
- Applicants should be graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of appropriate studies preferably fashion related or a non related bachelor, ideally combined with demonstrable experience working in the fashion industry. All classes are conducted in English; for non-native speakers an IELTS English language level of at least 6.5 is required.
- Applications should include a proposal for a start-up brand or service (approx. 500 words). A digital moodboard should be included to illustrate the fashion style of the proposed product. All should be handed in within 3 weeks after applying.
- In addition, applicants must provide a letter of motivation (approx. 300 words).
- The best applications will be invited for an interview per skype or in person.
- Candidates will be accepted on the viability of their proposal. The criteria for acceptance will be based on innovation, commerciality and fashion awareness.
Application and enrolment for academic year 2019-2020
Applications are made and offers accepted throughout the year. Early application is advised. (NON-EU, please read information below).
To apply please visit the Studielink website.
If you are a NON-EU citizen please send in all the necessary documentation before the 1st of May 2018, so we can assure you that we will arrange a residence permit in time.
Please note: Inhabitants of Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan need to apply before the 1st of March 2018 on account of immigration procedures.
When you apply for a degree programme or a preparatory course at the AUAS, with a non-Dutch diploma your credentials will be evaluated by the AUAS International Office of Student Affairs Credential Evaluation Department.
Read more about Credential evaluation.