Enrolment and selection procedure
- Graduates with a Bachelor’s degree can apply. All classes are conducted in English; for non-native speakers an IELTS English language level of at least 6.5 is required.
- Applications include a proposal for a fashion business ideally with a focus on clothing and accessories. The business could be based on a range/collection, but may also be a store, publishing platform, or a service.
- Applications must also include a letter of motivation to join the programme. Selected applications will be invited for an interview.
- Candidates will be accepted on the viability of their proposal. The criteria for acceptance will be based on innovation, commerciality, and fashion awareness.
- Applications are made and offers accepted throughout the year. Early application is advised.
- To request an application please fill out the form below.
Application for academic year 2017-2018
Applications are made and offers accepted throughout the year. Early application is advised.
If you are a NON-EU citizen please send in all the necessary documentation before the 15th of April 2017, so we can assure you that we will arrange a residence permit in time.
Please note: Inhabitants of Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan need to apply before the 1st of March 2017 on account of immigration procedures.
When you apply for a degree programme or a preparatory course at the AUAS, with a non-Dutch diploma your credentials will be evaluated by the AUAS International Office of Student Affairs Credential Evaluation Department.
Read more about credential evaluation.