Are you an ambitious executive currently working in sports, business or politics? Take your career to the next level and join our advanced 8-month leadership programme. In 4 intensive modules and a personal leadership track you will expand your expertise, focus on personal development and build your leadership skills.
The SLP consists of 4 modules and a total course load of 21 days, spread over 8 months. The personal leadership track is woven throughout the entire programme. The modules take place at a variety of inspiring locations to enrich your learning experience. We stay on location during each module. Hotel stays are included in the tuition fee.
- Module 1: Sports & Business
Explore the relationship between sports, market principles and entrepreneurship in a case study driven learning environment.
- Module 2: High-performance sports
Learn about the specific attributes that contribute to the success of a team, a (professional) club, sports organisation or an entire sporting nation.
- Module 3: Sports & Social impact
Explore the reach and impact of sport, its influence on local and national identity, and its role as an agent of community building. Discover how sports can impact and affect positive change to promote a more inclusive future.
- Module 4: Sports & Governance
Governance is a serious topic in the world of sports. This module looks at the possibilities and issues related to the self-regulation of (international) sports organisations.
You are an ambitious executive in sport, the business world or politics. You want to use sport to make a positive contribution to society. You are at least 30 years old, an experienced leader and ready to be a game changer.
The programme starts on Friday 14 April 2023.
The costs are € 12.800 excluding VAT. This includes participation in all 4 modules and the personal leadership track, accommodation, meals and local transportation (if required for training activities). If any modules need to occur fully online, you receive a discount of € 400 (excluding VAT).
Admission is highly selective and based on personal interviews. To be considered for this programme, a number of requirements apply.
The programme consists of 4 intensive modules that take place over a span of 8 months. The total course load is 21 days.
The maximum group size is 20 participants to ensure a high level of personal attention and support.
Why this programme?
- Gain the latest knowledge of the sports ecosystem and sports management.
- Optimise your leadership style and effectiveness.
- Explore your true potential by finding the connection between your personal missing and the organisational objectives.
- Learn from the experiences of our guest lecturers and top leaders in sports.
- Gain lifelong access to a valuable community of alumni.
- You are currently active in sport, for example as a coach, working for a sports association or similar organisation, or have a strong, concrete ambition to be professionally involved in the sports world.
- You have completed higher professional education and/or have experience working at that level.
- You are prepared to go on a personal development journey and are open to reflecting on who you are.
- You are at least 30 years old.
Do you have a question?
Leave your e-mail
For updates and call back requests
Would you like to be called back by us? Or receive email updates about our programme?
- Get in touch
- To interest form(opens in new window)
Alumni Renate Roeleveld about SLP
'We all know by now that exercise is good for resistance, body and mind. During all SLP modules it became clear, if you want the people to move more, you have to work well with all stakeholders.'
Focus on Personal Leadership
Your personal development is an essential part of becoming a better leader. Therefore, personal leadership development is a core component of this entire programme. Besides the specific course topics, each module incorporates elements to improve your personal leadership skills. In addition, you will also have both individual personal leadership sessions and group coaching sessions.