I am employee

and I want to

You can create your personal homepage in DSPE (web version and mobile app) and drag and drop those items in it that you use most frequently.
In the manual you can read how this works.

Manual DSPE

In the mobile app you can simply arrange the following matters:

  • request leave
  • submit expense claims
  • report illness and recovery
  • change your personal details

To get the app, visit appstore.hva.nl and follow the instructions.

Are you a new employee? Then your personal details will be entered into the UvA's Key registration. You will then receive an e-mail with a link to your Personal details form. You can use this form to submit your data. You log in with your UvAnet ID.

Manual Personal details form

You can enter your leave requests in DSPE and the DSPE app on the tab Self-service > Leave and LE. Here you will also find your remaining leave hours.

You discuss your leave request first with your supervisor. After registering your leave, your supervisor receives a notification in DSPE.

You can request leave or take LE hours as follows:

  1. Go to DSPE > Self-service
  2. Select Leave and LE
  3. Select the type of leave you want to take (holiday leave or LE hours)
  4. Select the start and end date of your leave and click check; the hours will be calculated automatically. If you take less than one day of leave, the start and end dates will be the same. Then manually enter the number of hours you will take at 'Hours of leave'
  5. Click on Send. Your supervisor will receive a notification.
  6. In the A-Z list you can find all information about leave.

In the A-Z list you can find all the information about Leave.

You can find your salary statement in DSPE under My information > Salary statement. Your annual salary statements (from 2016 onwards) are also available under My information.
If you need an older annual salary statement you can request a digital copy on the My information tab in DSPE.

In the A-Z list you can find all the information about Salary.

You register your notification of illness and your (partial) recovery in DSPE on the Self-service tab > Illness and recovery. Here you can also let us know if your care address differs from your home address.
Please note: don't forget to inform your supervisor (by phone) that you're sick.

In the A-Z list you can find all the information about Illness and absence.

You can submit expense claims in DSPE on the Self-service tab > Expense claim or advance payment.
It's also possible to claim expenses in the DSPE app.

An overview of your expense claims is also available, on the My information tab.

In the A-Z list you can find more information about Expense claims and advance payments.

You can request an advance payment for AUAS related costs in DSPE on the Self-service tab > Expense claim or advance payment. Here you can also settle the advance once you've made the costs.

It's also possible to request an advance on your holiday or year-end allowance in DSPE on the Self-service tab > Advance holiday and year-end or allowance.

In DSPE, under the tab Self-service > Personal details you can change several details, such as your bank account information, usual name (known as), address, telephone number and business contact details. Under Contact details work you can indicate if you want your business contact details published in Outlook, in Outlook and on the AUAS website, or not at all.

You can also change your personal details in the DSPE app.

Please note: there are a few things that you cannot change in DSPE. A change in your civil status or in title should be reported to your HR adviser.

If you want to change your AUAS ID password, go to the Applications tab > AUAS Identity management.

In the A-Z list you can find all the information about changing your personal details.

You can request an employer's statement in DSPE under the tab Self-service > Employer's statement. You often need the statement for a visa application and always when you buy or start renting a house.

In the A-Z list you can find all the information about the employer's statement.

In the A-Z list you can find all the information about the compensation of travel expenses.

You can upload your resignation request in DSPE on the Self-Service tab > Termination of employment.

Manual Termination of employment

You can change your work schedule in DSPE,on the Self-service tab > Work schedule. Your supervisor will receive a copy of your request for approval.

You can register a degree certificate or educational qualification in DSPE on the Self-service tab > Degree certificates and qualifications.

Manual Registration of degree certificates

The first day of your employment contract is usually the start date on which employment anniversaries are based. If you have worked at a university before, these years are also included. If this is the case, you can adjust the employment anniversary in DSPE on the Self-service tab > Start date employment anniversary.
Upload an ABP-overview of previous employers stating the correct start date as evidence. After you submit the request it will be checked by the Personnel and Salary Administration (PSA).

Manual change start date employment anniversary

You can access your digital personnel file in DSPE on the ‘My information’ tab. Your supervisor and the HR staff for your department can access your file as well, although not all of its components.

Your personnel file contains data about you (as an employee) that is being stored by the UvA in connection with the employment relationship. This might include a copy of your proof of ID, your employment contract including the terms of your employment, reports on annual consultations, and so on.

You need two-step authentication to see your personnel file.

Frequently asked questions about the personnel file.

Published by  Administration Centre 31 March 2023