I am supervisor or assistant

and I want to

You can create your personal homepage in DSPE (web version and mobile app) and drag and drop those items in it that you use most frequently.
In the manual you can read how this works.

Manual DSPE

In the mobile app you can simply arrange the following matters:

  • request leave
  • submit expense claims
  • report illness and recovery
  • change your personal details

To get the app, visit appstore.hva.nl and follow the instructions.

If you are delegated a budget you can process invoices and expense claims of third parties in DSPE. You can find the invoices on the Work list tab.

Manual Invoices

You can also use the DSPE app to process invoices.

You find expense claims submitted by your team in DSPE on the Work list tab > Approve or reject expense claims.

You find requests submitted by your team in DSPE on the Work list tab. If you reject a request please provide the reason why. Your employee will receive this by email.

Manual Work list personnel

You can access the personnel files for employees on your team in DSPE on the Personnel tab > Team. Your unit's HR staff members have access to the personnel files as well.

Each personnel file contains data about an employee that is being stored by their employer, the UvA, in connection with the employment relationship. This might include a copy of their proof of ID, their employment contract including the terms of employment, reports on annual consultations, and so on.

Frequently asked questions about the personnel file

You can appoint a substitute for your tasks in DSPE. You can do this by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner. You can appoint a substitute to handle your tasks when you’re on leave. You can either select all tasks, or appoint a substitute per task.

You can register the date of the annual consultation in DSPE on the Personnel tab >Team > Apply changes > HR consultation cycle. Here you can also upload the signed copy of the consultation.

Manual HR consultation cycle

You can initiate the process of hiring a new staff member in DSPE.

The first thing you do is filling in the form Key registration, which you can find on the Personnel tab > Key registration. This will provide the employee with a AUAS ID and allows you to continue the registration. Depending on the type of employment you select PID (AUAS employed personnel) or PNID (personnel not employed by the AUAS).

After you have submitted the details, the HR department can check it and offer advice if necessary. Next, the budget holder will enter the distribution of costs. After approval the new employee will be registered in SAP and you will receive an email confirmation.

Manual Key registration

Manual Registration PID

Manual Registration PNID

With the Personal details form, you enter employee details into the system, of both the PID and PNID employee. The supervisor, assistant or HR adviser can start this process via the 'Team' or 'Notifications and request for employee' tile. After Key registration, the employee will receive an activation e-mail and a link to his/her Personal details form to complete the personal data.

Manual Personal details form

You can change the distribution of costs in DSPE on the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes > Change distribution of costs.

Manual change distribution of costs

You can create or change staff positions in DSPE on the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes. An overview is also available here.

Manual for staff positions

The first day of a staff member's employment contract is usually the start date on which employment anniversaries are based. If an employee has worked at a university before, these years are also included. If this is the case, the employment anniversary date can be adjusted in DSPE under the tab My team > Apply changes > Change start date of employment anniversary.
Upload an ABP-overview of previous employers stating the correct start date as evidence. After you submit the request it will be checked by the Personnel and Salary Administration (PSA).

Manual change anniversary date

All AUAS employed staff members can access DSPE, but there are three different roles:
Employee, Supervisor, and Assistant. If you want to request another role for an employee, go to the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes > Request authorisation.

Manual Request authorisation for roles

You can change an employment contract in DSPE, on the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes > Change employment. Here you can make changes in job profile, FTE or salary grade, to name a few.

Manual change employment

You can register a degree certificate or educational qualification for an employee in DSPE, on the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes > Register degree certificates or educational qualification.

Manual register degree certificate

You can grant an allowance to a staff member in DSPE on the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes for employee > Bonus and allowance. After the request has been checked by the HR department it will be sent to the P-mandate holder for approval.

Manual bonus or one-off allowance

You can end an employment of a staff member in DSPE on the Personnel tab > Team > Apply changes > Termination of employment. Here you can also upload the resignation request.

Manual termination of employment

When there's a task you you will be notified in DSPE. You find the notifications in the upper right corner.

You can enable or disable notifications in DSPE. Go to Settings > Notifications to do so.

Manual Enable or disable notifications

Published by  Administration Centre 22 May 2023