I am contact person or budget holder

and I want to

You can find the expense claims and advance payment requests of your staff members in DSPE on the Work list personnel tab > Approve or decline expense claims.

Expense claims of less than 500 euros are approved automatically. If you think expenses are wrongfully claimed you can contact servicedesk-ac@hva.nl.

If you are delegated a budget you can process invoices and expense claims of third parties in DSPE. You can find the invoices on the Work list tab.

Manual Work list invoices

You can appoint a substitute for your tasks in DSPE. You arrange substitution on the Work list tab > Work list personnel. The substitution automatically applies to all tasks. The substitute also gets access to the personal details of employees.

Manual Substitution

Published by  Administration Centre 2 March 2021