I am not employed by the AUAS

and I want to claim expenses

If you are not employed by the AUAS but you have made expenses or worked for the AUAS, you can claim expenses through the expense claim form for third parties. Accounts payable will pay expenses after they have been approved by the budget holder.

You can find more information under Expense claims for non-AUAS employees.

If you are employed by the AUAS, you can submit an expense claim via DSPE. Also do this if you claim expenses retroactively (before the first day of your employment).

Published by  Administration Centre 7 July 2022