Repairs, chores and technical failures

You can use the web forms to report defective facilities and malfunctions, and to apply for chores to be carried out.

(all forms open in new windows)

Chores and other malfunctions

Please use the web form (new window) to request chores and to report other malfunctions.

If any materials have to be ordered you will receive a notification of the costs first. State a cost centre or WBS number for the invoicing.

22 February 2019