Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences

Personal problems

Sometimes you can’t do everything on your own and you need help to achieve your full potential. You can contact the student counsellor for academic advice and guidance. For example if you have fallen behind in your studies or are having personal problems.

Student counsellor

The student counsellor also gives advice about how you can manage conditions such as dyslexia, AD(H)D, chronic illness, mental health issues and chronic migraine during your studies. For more information, visit the web page about student counsellors.

If you would like to contact the student counsellor for your faculty directly, view the contact information for each faculty here (only accessible to AUAS students).

Published by  Student Affairs 29 April 2021