During the 'Arriving in Amsterdam' webinars, students are informed about the following topics:
- Public transport in the Netherlands
- How to register with the municipality (mandatory!)
- Where and when to check-in for your AUAS housing
- Where to pick up your student card
- How to open a bank account
- Health insurance
- How to collect your residence permit (for non-EU students)
Students also have the opportunity to chat with staff from our international office during this webinar. After the webinar, breakout rooms are available to meet other international students.
Our last webinar was on Thursday 11 August 2022. You can find a recording of the webinar below.
We will host a new webinar in January 2023. The exact date will be announced here in December.