Support that suits you
If you have are someone with special needs, we will invite you for a Soft Landing interview before the start of your studies. During the interview, a student counsellor will talk through the arrangements, facilities and guidance you may need. The interview is confidential and will not affect your admission or any selection. If you'd like information before the interview, please contact our student counsellor.
The AUAS has all kinds of facilities for you to remove possible barriers, for example:
- keys with large letters and reading software (Claroread)
- stimulation-free rest areas to retreat to
- extra time for your exams
- students with the same disability who help you on your way (peer coaches)
- dictation software (AVA)
- supervision (in groups or individually) by student counsellors, doctors or psychologists
Contact with others
You can also join Limitless, a platform for and by students with a disability. At Limitless you come into contact with others, you can attend workshops and drinks, you receive support and you work together to make the AUAS more accessible.