Hogeschool van Amsterdam



Have you lost your diploma? Below you can read how to obtain a copy.

You can receive a free copy of your diploma via the Central Student Administration by completing this form.

You can download a free extract your diploma at the DUO website (Dutch only). This extract has the same value as your diploma.

If you need a translation of your diploma please contact a certified translator. The AUAS does not offer a translation service.

You can get a copy of your transcript (list of marks)  at the results administration of your degree programme.

If you haven’t obtained your diploma but you need a copy of your transcript or your first-year diploma, please submit your request in the Digital Service Point.

Published by  Communication 2 March 2020