Expense claims for non-AUAS employees

Staff who are not directly employed by the AUAS and who wish to submit an expense claim can complete an online form.

This form is intended for those seeking reimbursement for expenses that already incurred, as well as for those that have provided services to the AUAS.

This form is not intended for those employed by a staffing agency. Employees of staffing agencies must submit any claims for expenses incurred while working for the AUAS to their employer. If you have your own company, please send an invoice.

If you are employed by the AUAS, you can submit an expense claim via DSPE. Also do this if you claim expenses retroactively (before the first day of your employment).

Pointers for filling in the form

  • You can only claim expenses in euros. If you have used another currency use an online calculator to convert.
  • Make sure to select the correct bank type. If you have any doubts about IBAN, SEPA or non-SEPA, please contact your bank.
  • Always upload your receipt(s) or proof of payment as a pdf or jpg file.
  • If you claim mileage, also add a calculation from Routeplanner or Google Maps showing the kilometers. You may claim €0.19 per kilometer.
  • If you have more than one receipt for a certain cost center or WBS element, please number them and add the numbers in the description. If you have more than three receipts, make one overview page and add it as a pdf file so the total amount can be checked easily by the budget holder.

After submitting the form you will receive a confirmation. The AUAS will keep you informed: if an expense claim is approved by the budget holder it will be paid out within two work days, you will receive a confirmation by email. If an expense claim is rejected, because some details are missing for example, you will also be notified by email.

Published by  Administration Centre 18 August 2020