- 19:00 - 19:50 Plenary session on general information about OT-EuroMaster
- 19:55 - 20:20 Two rounds of separate sessions:
- Meet the students
- What comes after MSc?
- FAQ regarding admission criteria for application
- 20:20 - 20:30 Plenary end of information event
The events will be hosted by coordinators and lecturers of the master, alumni and current students.
How do I take part in an online information event?
The first step is to register for one of the events via the links . You will receive a confirmation email a with the programme and links to the online sessions. This will grant you access to participate in the session – please note the date and time. The event is hosted in MS Teams. The online session works best if you install MS Teams on your device. You can download MS Teams from the Microsoft website. If you prefer to access MS teams via your browser, we recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The other browsers may cause issues.
Next information events
The next information event will take place on:
- Wednesday January 17th 2024 19.00 CET, English, registration open.
- Thursday February 1st 2024, 19.00 CET, Dutch/Nederlands, registration open.
- Wednesday February 7th 2024 19.00 CET, Spanish
- Wednesday March 6th 2024 19.00 CET, English, registration open.