All you need to know about applying for an exchange to study ICT at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is including in our online factsheet.
If you've been nominated for an exchange to us by your home university, you can apply using our online application form.
Below you'll find the key dates for our courses, as well as application and nomination deadlines.
Autumn: 5 September 2022 until 30 January 2023
Spring : 6 February 2023 until 7 July 2023
Deadline: 31 March for the Autumn semester
Deadline: 30 September for the Spring semester
Partner institutions must send their nomination via email to email@example.com.
Autumn semester: deadline for enrolment 15 April
Spring semester : deadline for enrolment 15 October
- First selections will be made mid-October. The remaining places will be open to students enrolling between 15 October - 1 November 2022
- Students must be there from the very beginning to the very end of the semester.
- The semester programme has to be taken as a whole as it is a coherent package
- Programming skills are required for all semesters.
- You need to upload your CV and transcript in our enrolment system (below) in order for us to check if your background matches your choice.
- AFTER acceptance, we will change your application from pending to enrolled in our system. If you cannot be accepted, you will be informed as well.
- Students must be prepared to do team work during the whole semester
- Students in the Mobile Development semester will do a project in a company for two days a week. Travel costs might be incurred and have to be paid by the students themselves.
- The following electives are offered to exchange students in order to earn 30 ECTS: Survival Dutch (2 ECTS), Intercultural Skills (2 ECTS), English: Communicating like a Pro (2 ECTS).