Information Technology & Computer Science
Gain knowledge, practical experience and an outstanding network to launch your career as an ICT professional.
Why come on exchange with us?
We train young professionals for a career in ICT. They participate in real-life cases and study new developments. They interact with each other to inspire to push each other forward to be the new wave of ICT development. Our international programme is aimed at 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year undergraduate students of our partner institutions.
Fall & Spring programmes
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Big Data
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Cloud Solutions
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Global Call to Action: Sustain,IT,Innovation
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Information Security
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Internet of Things
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Gameplay Engineering
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Makerslab: exploring Material Futures
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Mobile Development
- 30 ECTS(opens in new window)Virtual Reality
Summer school: Applied Quantum Computing
Discover how Quantum Computing is changing the ICT landscape. Learn hands-on skills in current applications and visit institutions at the forefront of global quantum computing revolution during our 2-week summer school.
How to apply
To come on exchange to AUAS, you first need to apply through your home university. If successful, you then need to know the following dates and procedures for applying for an exchange. If it gets confusing, our team is ready to support you with questions you may have.
To find out whether your home university has an exchange agreement with us, please consult the list of our partner institutions. For most faculties, this is a requirement for coming on exchange.
The Computer Science Department (ICT) of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is conveniently located on the Amstel Campus in the centre of Amsterdam. Computer Science is located in the Wibaut building on the 5th floor.
Marlies Nijenhuis and Janet Hofstra
- Please contact us for more information on the content of the exchange programmes.
- email@example.com(opens in new window)