AMSIB - International Business Fast-Track
The additional competences you will acquire through on-the-job learning are often sought by businesses and organisations, boosting your appeal as an international job market candidate.
80% of AMSIB alumni find a job within three months after graduation. AMSIB maintains strong links with industry to support students when entering the job market. They are spread across the globe, advancing their careers in positions of management and leadership.
Take for example AMSIB alumni Jan van der Burgt (Head of Product and Co-Founder) and Wiebe Helder (CEO and Co-Founder) at Cargobase (opens in new window), both 30 years old now. The two entrepreneurs started the online platform Cargobase at General Motors to cut costs on premium freight shipments.
Your future business card could say:
- Business Development Manager at Shell, Belgium
- International Product Manager at Cinemotion, Bulgaria
- Import and Export Assistant at Philips, France
- International Marketing Assistant at Deutsche Bank, USA
- Export Manager at Bosch, Denmark
- International Marketing Manager at Mercedes, Dubai
- International Marketing Researcher at Deloitte, Netherlands
- International Publicity Agent at United Nations, USA and Rwanda