Step 1: nomination home institution
- Your home institution first needs to formally nominate you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (our International Office).
- If you are a student from a partner university, please contact the International Office of your home university. The International Office has to send us your official nomination by the 1st of April. The application deadline for the programme is the 1st of May.
- 1 April - for the Fall semester
- 15 September - for the Spring semester
Step 2: online application form
Once you are nominated, fill out the online application form below in which we ask you to attach the following documents:
- Official transcript of records (including all grades you have received so far at your home institution)
- Proof of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL IB 80 and level B2)
- 1 May - for the Fall semester
- 15 October - for the Spring semester
Questions about our exchange programmes?
Below you can see a checklist of everything you need to take care of before you arrive, from insurance to immigration to accommodation.