Step 1: nomination home institution
- Your home institution first needs to formally nominate you by sending an email to email@example.com (our International Office).
- If you are a student from a partner university, please contact the International Office of your home university. The International Office has to send us your official nomination.
- 1 April - for the Fall semester
- 1 October - for the Spring semester
Step 2: online application form
Once you are nominated, fill out the online application form below in which we ask you to attach the following documents:
- Official transcript of records (including all grades you have received so far at your home institution)
- Proof of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL IB 80 and level B2)
- 15 April - for the Fall semester
- 15 October - for the Spring semester
Questions about our exchange programmes?
Below you can see a checklist of everything you need to take care of before you arrive, from insurance to immigration to accommodation.