You can pay your tuition fees by granting the AUAS a direct debit authorisation. You can authorise full payment or payment in instalments. You can arrange the authorisation yourself or have a third party do it on your behalf.
You can arrange the authorisation from 18 May digitally via Studielink(opens in new window).
The first instalment will be withdrawn from your bank account on 25 September. If you pay in 10 instalments, the one-off administrative fee of 24 euro will be deducted then as well. You must ensure your bank balance is sufficient to cover the payment and your account is not blocked for direct debits.
General conditions tuition fees (pdf)
Direct debit dates 2023 - 2024
FAQ Direct debit authorisation
How do I change the bank account number for direct debits?
You can update your details via the Digital Service Point(opens in new window) (log in using your AUAS ID).
What if I miss a tuition fee instalment?
If you miss a tuition fee instalment you will receive an email within 20 days containing an iDEAL link through which you can pay the outstanding amount.
What if I'm unable to pay an outstanding instalment amount?
Should you be unable to pay an outstanding instalment amount, or if you missed more than one instalment you can request a tuition fee payment plan using the tuition fee payment plan request form(opens in new window).
Please keep in mind that the following conditions apply:
- The regular direct debit payments will continue.
- You will arrange for payment on the agreed days, either by direct debit or by a bank transfer.
- If we do not receive a timely payment, the payment plan will become invalid.
- Your outstanding amount has to be paid in full in the month of June.
- You cannot have any outstanding amounts with our collection agency.
- You cannot have more than one payment plan.
- If you fail to honour your payment plan agreements you won’t be able to log in. It may have consequences for your enrolment.
- In order to re-enrol, your outstanding amount has to be paid in full.
Can I still change the number of instalments after confirming my direct debit authorisation?
After having confirmed the direct debit authorisation, you can change the number of instalments from one to ten or from ten instalments to one (September admissions). You can only change the number of instalments before the first direct debit is effected, and only via the Digital Service Point(opens in new window). You will need your AUAS log-in details to do so.
What to do if authorisation via Studielink is not possible
If authorisation cannot be arranged via Studielink but you still wish to use this payment method, please contact the Central Student Administration via the Digital Service Point(opens in new window) or call 020 - 595 1401 between 08:30 and 17:30.
Questions about direct debit?
You can direct any questions to the Digital Service Point(opens in new window) or contact the Service Desk of the Administration Centre on +31 (0)20 595 1401.