Do you want to discover what works in international business for essential trading nations in today’s interconnected world? Become 100% prepared to travel for business purposes across the world with this Global Business Skills course.
Within this course you will take part in an ongoing academic research. During this research you will conduct a multinational survey, in which you will poll qualified respondents, conduct worldwide expert-interviews, and analyse local academic literature. This results in a published management book, allowing you to add an ISBN to your Curriculum Vitae. Have a look at some sample publications [insert link https://tinyurl.com/ccbsongoogleplay].
- Course content
- What teaching methods will be used: During this course you will make use of a tailor-made textbook. Many classes will be made available as web lectures. You will have access to an excellent online resource depository. Internal communication within project groups will take place online, via social media and MS Teams.
- Are there any extra’s: You are welcome to join (depending on the semester): the Spring School (Public Relations) in Georgia (end of May), or the Autumn School in Cluj, Romania (emerging markets, end of October). Both trips are at your own expense, but provided at a low price.
This course is offered at bachelor level. The target group of this course consists of students and working professionals that have an international focus.
Global Business Skills dates
The course starts on Tuesday 5 September 2023. You will have classes on Tuesday (at location) and Thursday (online) from 18:40-22.00 hours. You can register for this course until 24 January 2023.
The tuition fee of this course is € 1.400,-. Additionally, the study books of this course will cost approximately €30,-. An optional foreign trip, such as the Spring School or Autumn School, is at your own expense.
In order to be admissible for this course you need to have a diploma of at least secondary vocational education, senior general secondary education or pre-university education.
The duration of the course is 10 weeks: 7 weeks with classes and 3 weeks of exams, assignments and feedback. The total study load of on average 20 hours a week, this includes class hours.
You will take the course together with a class of approximately 25 - 30 part-time students from the Faculty of Business & Economics. Part-time students are professionals with a job in the field of study.
What will this course give you?
- AUAS certificate at bachelor's level.
- First-class knowledge, directly applicable.
- Visible impact in your current job.
- Strong professional competences.
- Strong community network.
Do you have a question?
- Questions about the course
- Sander Schroevers, course lecturer
- firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in new window)
- Practical questions
- email@example.com(opens in new window)
Please keep in mind that you are required to upload a copy of your passport or id-card whenever you apply for this course. A copy of your drivers license will not be accepted. Additionally, you need to upload a copy of the highest diploma you received. The application deadline for this course is 22 August 2023