Selection dates academic year 2024-2025
- 20 January 2024
- 3 February 2024
- 17 February 2024
- 2 March 2024
- 16 March 2024
Make sure to keep these dates free in your diary. Following your enrolment request in Studielink you will receive more information. The degree programme will send you an invitation to participate in one of these selection days.
The selection days will be held physical on the AMFI location. You will receive more information about the programme from AMFI studentdesk when you are invited to participate in one of the mentioned days.
Candidates living outside the EU/EEA are eligible for an online interview. After you register and submit the required assignments, you will receive a personal invitation to an interview. This interview will take place in February and March.
The selection process consists of:
- a homework assignment
- a portfolio*
- an online multiple-choice test
- a short lecture
- an assignment on the selection day
- an motivation interview with a teacher and a student from AMFI
*A PDF format containing 6 to 10 pages supporting your interest in the choice of specialization. You will receive more information after enrollment. We advise you to attend an open day to get a better impression of AMFI.
How to prepare for the selection
More information will be send to you when you have registered for the course through Studielink.
- Candidate was sufficiently/good prepared.
- Candidate has a realistic vision of the course and professional possibilities.
- Candidate has a strong curiosity for the fashion industry in its broad sense
- Candidate shows an open attitude and engagement regarding cultural and social topics
- Candidate shows creativity, originality, and determination in executing the assignments on the selection day.
- Candidate’s motivation is clear and committed (spoken/ written).
- Candidate shows/convinces creativity through a visual representation that underpins their motivation (film or images).
- Candidate shows the ability for self-reflection.
The average mark you received for the selection will decide your place in the ranking. Your chance of placement will depend on the number of available places and the number of students who participated in the selection procedure.
Selection result and ranking number
Did you participate in the selection?
AMFI will send you the selection results within 4 weeks after the selection day. Each prospective student who participates in the selection will receive a ranking number through Studielink.
The ranking number is based on your results in the selection. If your ranking number falls within the maximum number of places of 325, you will also receive a placement certificate through Studielink. You must accept your placement certificate through Studielink within two weeks.
Please note that mails from the AUAS could end up in your spam box. Make sure to check your spam box regularly.
Still have questions?
Get in touch with the AMFI student desk via telephone +31 (0)20 595 45 80 or e-mail: email@example.com.