For the 2024-2025 academic year, make sure to enrol between 1 October 2023 and 15 January 2024 at the latest. Following your enrolment application, ESP will invite you to participate in the selection procedure.
Step 1: check the admission requirements
Check the admission requirements to see if you meet the requirements to enrol in the European School of Physiotherapy.
Step 2: apply through Studielink
To apply for a programme at the AUAS, go to Studielink. If you live in the Netherlands, you need a DigiD to access Studielink. If you live abroad, you can apply without a DigiD (see instructions in Studielink). For your application, you will need to enter the CROHO name and code for the programme. For this programme, this is Physiotherapy, 34570.
Step 3: complete and submit the ESP application form
Complete the ESP specific application form via the link below.
The deadline for enrolment is January 15, 2024. Make sure you have completed all steps and uploaded all your documents before this date. After January 15, 2024 it’s no longer possible to apply for the programme.
Programme selection day
The selection day consists of:
- 2 interviews with ESP lecturers - in these interviews you will get questions on the view of the profession, motivation and study skills and attitude.
- Written exam - in this exam you will receive a text in the field of anatomy, biomechanics and/or physiology. The exam consists of multiple choice questions that aim to check your understanding after having read these texts. Prior knowledge in these fields can help, but is not needed in order to perform well in this exam.
Dates selection day
- The selection day will take place on Saturday, 10 February 2024. You will receive the invitation for the selection day as soon as possible after you have submitted all the necessary documents, but no later than 1 February 2024.
- The written exam is mandatory and will take place via online proctoring on Saturday, 10 February 2024, for all students (Amsterdam Time). More details will be available in the official invitation.
- The interview will be scheduled on the selection day (or in the days leading up to this day) via Microsoft Teams. If you already have all your documents evaluated and accepted by our Credential Evaluation Department, you can request an interview on an earlier date.
How to prepare for the selection
Once we have received your full application package, you will get an email which includes the instructions on how to prepare for the selection day.
Selection result and ranking number
- Did you participate in the selection? On 1 March 2024, you will receive your selection results directly from ESP.
- The ranking number is based on your results in the selection.
- If your ranking number is higher than 120, there is still a possibility to obtain a spot if places become available after 1 March (due to cancellations due to personal circumstances and / or financial reasons). If capacity permits, we offer waiting list students a spot until 1 July. ESP will contact you as soon as possible.
Please note that mails from the AUAS could end up in your spam box. Make sure to check your spam box regularly.