European School of Physiotherapy
- Prior education with (international) equivalent of Dutch VWO diploma.
For more information, please visit the Nuffic website(opens in new window).
- English language proficiency: 6.5 score or higher at the IELTS test (or equivalent).
If you attended school outside the Netherlands, you will be required to send your diploma and academic records to the admissions office when you apply for ESP. Your diploma and academic records will be reviewed after your application. Please visit our credential evaluaton page for more information.
Do your expectations match ours?
Check whether your expectations match our expectations:
- You are disciplined, willing to work hard, and you know what you want.
- You have work experience and can work independently.
- You are ready for a high-level and demanding programme.
- You really want to work together with other people.
- You are determined to become a care provider.
- You feel comfortable in an international environment with different cultures.
- You are excited about internships in different countries and working abroad.
- You are interested in the possibilities and movement and functioning of the human body.
- You have affinity with medical subjects.
- You have affinity with practical classes and hands-on work.
- You have relevant (high-school) background in biology, physics, math and chemistry.
Enrol for this programme