Master Global Sustainable Business Management
To be eligible for the Master's programme Global Sustainable Business Management, prospective students should hold a relevant undergraduate degree, a relevant 2:2 honours UK degree, WO or HBO Bachelor. The Master's programme is offered in English, requiring an English-proficiency at an appropriate level.
Full admission requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Science or Technology or Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or business or economics, OR
- a relevant 2:2 honours UK degree or an equivalent degree.
- Prospective students with an undergraduate degree in a different field can also apply but your admission process will include a mandatory interview to assess your suitability for the programme
Please see here which documents to submit for credential evaluation.
To get an indication about the comparison of your educational system to the Dutch system you can go to the Nuffic website(opens in new window). Additional requirements may be applicable.
Non-native English speakers need to provide an English language certificate that is valid until at least September 2024. The following certificates are accepted:
- IELTS Academic (opens in new window) minimum scores required: total score of 6.5, with subscores not lower than 5.5
- TOEFL iBT (opens in new window) minimum scores required: total score of 90, with subscores not lower than 21
- Cambridge C1 or higher (opens in new window) (Cambridge English Scale score of minimum 176)
- OR if your undergraduate degree was obtained in the European Union, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom or the United States of America and taught completely in English, this can be considered and assessed as your proof of English proficiency.
Applying as an EU or international student
Applying as a Dutch student
What are the expenses?
How about housing?