Master Digital Driven Business
About this programme
It’s a question of our time: how do you transform the abundance of data and emerging digital technologies into meaningful actions and business value? This 1-year Master's degree programme offers you a multidisciplinary education in the relevant, in-demand field of digital-driven business. During the programme, you can opt for a specialisation in marketing or finance.
Projects and stories
Student Roemer Hoogerwerf
Looking back, I have learned about so many different aspects of the digital world and business only to realise that we are only at the beginning of something incredible.
Alumnus Süleyman Ekiz
"In terms of level, the study exceeded my expectations. I thought the master would be at the level of a scientific master. I have to say: this master even surpassed that."
Winifred Andriessen - Director Analytics - KPN
"We have seen - and still see - an enormous growth in the demand for Data scientists and Data Engineers."
The Master’s programme Digital Driven Business programme is designed to challenge you to turn data and emerging digital technologies into concrete actions that generate business value. During the programme, you can opt for a specialisation in marketing or finance.
- Semester 1
During the first semester, you will immerse yourself in foundation courses such as Emerging Technology in Digital Business, Digital Business Management and Business Statistics, Machine Learning for Business and Business Ethics.
- Semester 2
In semester 2 you can choose a specialisation in Finance or Marketing. You will complete the programme with a master's project: you will conduct a state-of-the-art digital business research project to assess how an organisation can use digital assets.
To be admitted you need a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, ICT or Technology, have a proven affinity in one of the 2 other domains, and a working experience of 3 years at the maximum. The programme requires an English proficiency at an appropriate level.
40 hours a week
The Master's programme Digital Driven Business is a full-time, 1-year curriculum, consisting of 4 quarters (42 weeks). The overall study load per week is 40 hours. The total amount of work over the full year is 1680 hours.
Tuition fees and expenses
Tuition fees vary depending on your situation. In addition to the tuition fees, you have to take into account the costs for books, readers and other costs that your field of study involves.
Why Digital Driven Business at the AUAS?
- You will acquire high-level knowledge of data analytics, and learn how emerging digital technologies are disrupting traditional business models.
- With this multidisciplinary programme, you will learn how so-bridge the gap between raw data and business value with actionable plans and insights.
- You will develop a critical, analytical and entrepreneurial attitude.
- You will acquire the 21st-century skills needed for effective decision-making and business-value generation.
- Within the programme, you can choose a specialisation in either marketing or finance.
- You want to become the linking pin between data analytics, digital technology and new business concepts.
- You want to develop a critical, analytical and entrepreneurial attitude.
- You have an adaptive capacity and are willing to work on technical insights and information management skills.